Sunday 21 October 2012

Celebrity Brows

I often get asked to do permanent eyebrows in the style of a celebrity or film star. This is not always possible so it's essential I make it clear to my clients what can be achieved at the consultation stage. However, in this instance, I was asked to do Megan Fox-style brows for one of my clients. This is what followed ...

Megan's eyebrows have been pencilled-in here
This is my client's eyebrows before the procedure. She has good eyebrows but needs more definition, especially in the 'tail' area.

Before
Judge for yourself but I think the procedure was a success - and possibly even better than Megans. My client is extremely happy with the finished result.

After
Click here to find out how you too can have your own beautiful brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment